Author Topic: Rousch Creek  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Rampage

• Paid Members
  • Mudd Hog
  • PROJECT RAMPAGE 08 Rubicon JKU 10 Ton axles ;)
Rousch Creek
« on: August 25, 2013, 10:45:18 PM »
Anyone know where to make the hotel reservation?
08 JKU
Stock motor/trani/4:1 T-Case
AXletech 4000's😜 5:63's Locked
Double Triangulated 4 link
46x15.50R20 Goodyear MVT's

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
Re: Rousch Creek
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 03:05:04 AM »
We went to Rausch Creek's site

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/camp.php and then clicked on the Comfort Inn link and was able to get the discounted rate. Otherwise you would need to call them. You can also go to the other places in the area.

Mel

Offline Jethro71

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 09:41:15 PM »
Hello. I am new to the forum and was interesting in potentially going on this run. How many people are going and what is the overall plan? Is there camping happening or just hotel stay? Also what are the minimum requirements for the run? I have looked at the park's website but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something out of the ordinary.

Any info would be great. Depending on the planned turn out I might change some plans and head up there but that wouldn't be until Friday evening.

Thanks

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:13:15 PM »
Hello. I am new to the forum and was interesting in potentially going on this run. How many people are going and what is the overall plan? Is there camping happening or just hotel stay? Also what are the minimum requirements for the run? I have looked at the park's website but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something out of the ordinary.

Any info would be great. Depending on the planned turn out I might change some plans and head up there but that wouldn't be until Friday evening.

Thanks

I sent you a PM
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!