Author Topic: CJ7 Project for sale  (Read 900 times)

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
CJ7 Project for sale
« on: June 17, 2013, 10:38:44 PM »
Posting for someone else, if yo'ere interested let me know and I'll get yuou his contact info.

"Ive got a CJ7 project going that I just cannot finish since Im at college all summer and my mom is making me get it out of the yard at home. body is off currently, I have 2 cj7 tubs, one is pretty solid and im using the metal from one to patch a few things up. frame was just sand blasted and painted with por 15. lots of extras and even new parts that were planned for install. I would like everything to go as a lot and I thought someone in a club would get it together like it deserves to be.

I am willing to take any reasonable offer, and the buyer will need to arrange pickup since Im not home right now.

I can get you pictures or set up a time to see everything if you would like.

It is located in Litchfield CT

thank you,

ben"
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: CJ7 Project for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:39:39 AM »
Rock, I think you need another to add to your herd. LOL   I can barely find time to work on my YJ project.
1994 YJ on 37s