Author Topic: 2013 SGT. Jeffery Boucher car show/rock crawl  (Read 1444 times)

Offline CT67_72

• Trail Passenger
2013 SGT. Jeffery Boucher car show/rock crawl
« on: May 31, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »
save the date!!! August 18,2013 at the Meriden-Markham Airport

this year well be having an even harder,bigger,badder comp course and of course the usual hot rods and burnouts and all kinds of crazy stuff..

so for those of you who remember last years event the course wasnt exactly as easy as most thought! So this year were gonna take it up a notch or two...hehehe....

I will post up more info as we get closer to the event but I promise you wont be disappointed!

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
Re: 2013 SGT. Jeffery Boucher car show/rock crawl
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 04:14:42 AM »
Hey guys been a while since I've been on here. Its that time of year again and this year I want to see JT at mg rock crawl. Rules will be same as last year. I'll post up the rules and regs and vehicle requirements soon. Stay tuned and save the date. Any questions feel free to pm me. Trailer parking on site. Don't miss it this year. I'll be updating with vendor info as they register. If you want a JT tent pm me for an vendor spot early. $50 per space (a typical 12x12 easy up space) to promote your club. Last year we saw E4W, northeast jeep, SIS, GAJR, NETC, and others.Come and represent!

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:10:15 AM »
Hey guys, confirmed for the show is Clayton Walters with Clayton Offroad again. They will be bringing thier rigs and participating.

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
Hey guys just an update. this year I implemented another section to the course. Rather than just rocks there is a two lane wide frame twister section that consists of some muddy whoops and logs, and there is also some nice dirt climbs. All of this before you even get to the rocks. So if you dont like rocks come play in the dirt. Should be a good one this year. If you blew it off last year, its one event in CT you dont want to miss. Actually its the only event in CT like it. See you there!