Author Topic: New Custom Jeep Shop in Rocky Hill  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
New Custom Jeep Shop in Rocky Hill
« on: November 15, 2012, 09:49:57 PM »
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about a new shop opening up in Rocky Hill. Here is an email i received along with some pic's.

"My name is John Turek and I'm opening AAS Custom Jeep in Rocky Hill, CT and I'm looking at having it open on or around the first week in December so please pass this on to all you members, I'll be the LineX Dealer for the area and we will offer very competitive pricing to all your members and if anyone is in or retired from the armed forces or the emergency services and they have proof they will receive Wholesale Prices what I pay will be passed onto them. Any questions my cell is (203)253-0452 and you might know the vehicle the 9/11 Memorial JK that Tom Rak drives well it was built by me and decorated up by him. enclosed are a few photos.

John Turek
                                                                                                                               President
                                                                                                                               AAS Custom Jeep LLC.

'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline Mayhem

• BANNED
  • Rock Crawler
Re: New Custom Jeep Shop in Rocky Hill
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 05:58:04 AM »
Just saw the shop on the news tonight.  Apparently, they've not been feeling well since they started working there in November. Turns out there is some green powder in the building ductwork.  Tested and found to be Hexavalent Chromium.  They are shutting down the business for now.
Greg
Model Citizen