The Mud Pit > General

2/9/08 Wheeling Spare

(1/3) > >>

CnoteTJ:
I intend on going this Saturday, however I dont have a spare currently.  Does anyone have a 33 x 12.5 x 15 that holds air laying around that i could use for the day should things not go my way?  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks again for the help.

Seabee_BUC:
Cnote, how are you making out on tow hooks? Do you still have the stock rear bumper? Or do you have a 2" receiver in the rear? You can always run a non hook type strap into it and put the pin through. I'm pretty sure you could find a stock tow hook for the front just about anywhere too...

mallcrawl:
I carry a spare in that size and will be there so so long as al's comfortable with us sharing a spare you should be allright

Cheek-Bone:

--- Quote from: Cheek-Bone on February 07, 2008, 11:02:03 AM ---What is he driving?

What size tires is he running?

And what is his bolt pattern?

I have a whole stack of tires that are mounted on rims with 5x4.5" bolt pattern. If he wants to use a 33" or 32" tire I could loan him one for the run. Someone that is going could stop by and grab it for him, but I want it back when you guys come back.

--- End quote ---

Let me know if this helps, I will loan you one, but I want it returned when you are done.

CnoteTJ:
still have stock front and rear bumpers, cheekbone, if its not too much to ask i appreciate the help and can return when the run is over.  thanks for all the help guys!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version