The Mud Pit > General

Hello again

<< < (2/2)

JasonG:

--- Quote from: albsvx on February 04, 2008, 05:10:44 PM ---welcome back, it's not just you, we had a little technical glitch around New Years, and everybody had to sign up again.

--- End quote ---

hey al long time no see, you may remember me. about 5 of us were wheelin in the voluntown area and crossing a small pond that was froze over. im the one that managed to fall thru the ice and get hella stuck.:) when i get home i can post pictures:)

hope to see everyone on the trail soon. just got new tires and cant wait to use em:)

Doball:
Welcome back. Glad you stopped by.

reg:

--- Quote from: JasonG on February 04, 2008, 06:52:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: albsvx on February 04, 2008, 05:10:44 PM ---welcome back, it's not just you, we had a little technical glitch around New Years, and everybody had to sign up again.

--- End quote ---

hey al long time no see, you may remember me. about 5 of us were wheelin in the voluntown area and crossing a small pond that was froze over. im the one that managed to fall thru the ice and get hella stuck.:) when i get home i can post pictures:)

hope to see everyone on the trail soon. just got new tires and cant wait to use em:)

--- End quote ---

like this???

HAHA.  I have the vidoe as well

JasonG:

--- Quote from: reg on February 04, 2008, 07:06:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: JasonG on February 04, 2008, 06:52:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

like this???

HAHA.  I have the vidoe as well

--- End quote ---

cant see it, red X's. but ill look at home. i think i know which one it is:)

poor jeep just would not grab on 6+ inches of solid ice:)

HOT-ROD:
welcome, i have seen those pic's. glad yer back on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version