The Mud Pit > General

Hello Everyone!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kral4me:
hey Joe and Jonny!

I'm J.D., and I basically got tossed into the Events Coordinator position lol! Looking forward to wheeling with Ocean State Jeepers, and can't wait to see/meet you guys on the trails :)

Great to hear from both of you! Sorry I missed the meeting, but I am sure the guys more then represented JT4x4 ;) Axle is our Land Use Chair as I am sure you know, and it's something to look forward to, with working on land issues!

Welcome to the forum!

albsvx:
Welcome to you too Jon

Buddha:
I'm sorry but I forgot the names of the ones that were there (met alot of people today lol) Who were the 2 at the meeting from your club?

Axle:
Myself and One-eye.  I just joined up on your forum.  I used Guns as my user name.  That's the one I normally use on other club forums because Axle is usually already taken.  Great meeting you guys today.  I spoke with The Keg a little bit.  Let me know who your land use person(s) is so we can work on issues together.

Buddha:
lol yea we have an axle in our club as well. Our land use coordinator is rl139 on the forum. His name is Jeff. Nice yellow TJ! I have one too  :) I don't wheel in it though  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version