• Trail Master
My YJ
« on: April 24, 2012, 09:25:36 PM »
CL listing: http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/2976693634.html

Member's Rig post: http://jt4x4.com/smf/index.php?topic=81.0

1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
$3200 OBRO
under 144k miles and current on CT emissions test
exhaust system replaced a few years ago at Midas with new cat and High-flow muffler (sounds good, but not annoyingly loud)
6cly, 5 speed
Hardtop and matching full hard doors
Bikini top (pictured)
3" lift
4:10 gears
short-shaft kit
SYE
dana 44 in rear
full roll cage
WARN rocksliders
aftermarket front bumper with 3/4" shackles
Rear aftermarket bumper with tire swing and shackles
Good as new BFG MT 12.5 x 33 tires
Crager chrome soft eight 15" rims
cb radio installed with PA (wires ran through roll bar bar for clean look.
quick disconnect swaybar
Hi Lift jack included
center Tough Box has a CD/radio from Autozone installed. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. It powers the Sony 3way 6x9's in the wedge boxes behind the front seats. Sounds good for my taste and you can hear them well with the top off driving around. The system also has a usb power and aux jack so I can hook up my ipod.
extra parts and pieces (complete front DANA 30 axle with brakes and vac pump for 4wd, throttle body, intake, front driveshaft, etc)

I really like this Jeep, it is just time to move on to another hobby. It is not all rotted out with rust. It's a solid running, fun Jeep. I drive it almost every day.
(860) 501-8816  and leave a message as I do not have access to my phone until after 4, or send email.

Offline reg

• Trail Master
Re: My YJ
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 12:24:42 AM »
SOLD

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:56:57 AM »
That didn't take long!
Reg, Sorry to see the jeep go, stay in touch every once and a while!

PS; can you remove the JT4x4 stickers before you let it go?
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline Gr33NGoph3R

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:15:51 AM »
Not sure but I believe he removed them awhile ago

Offline reg

• Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 02:18:15 AM »
The window stickers have been off. I've been getting to a selling point for a while now. The small ones on the side wouldn't come off very well. Gas is too high and I got tired of de-rusting every spring. Moving on to other things....

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »
The window stickers have been off. I've been getting to a selling point for a while now. The small ones on the side wouldn't come off very well. Gas is too high and I got tired of de-rusting every spring. Moving on to other things....

Ok, thanks,

Enjoyed wheeling with you, good luck to the other things...
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!