The Mud Pit > General

pots and pans

<< < (2/3) > >>

HOT-ROD:
we ahve the wolfgang puck set and it is great. got it as a gift.

jeremys:selection for variety (8 pans 1w/strainer)

cheeks/mine: selection for a great starter set really (6 pots)

both: can us them all in the oven, very very durable, super easy to clean, retain heat very well, and they are sooooooo shiny!!!!

rocket:

--- Quote from: HOT-ROD on January 26, 2008, 02:51:57 PM ---we ahve the wolfgang puck set and it is great. got it as a gift.

jeremys:selection for variety (8 pans 1w/strainer)

cheeks/mine: selection for a great starter set really (6 pots)

both: can us them all in the oven, very very durable, super easy to clean, retain heat very well, and they are sooooooo shiny!!!!

--- End quote ---

I didn't buy a set, i was able to buy individual pots/pans to make my own set.  The set had stuff i didnt' want, but i wanted stuff not in the set.  Prices were good, too.

HOT-ROD:
dont back pedal now

rocket:
what do you mean by back pedaling?

--- Quote from: rocket on January 25, 2008, 10:56:37 PM ---Stay away from the kitchen aid stuff.  all you are paying for is the name.  go with http://www.target.com/Kitchen-Essentials-Calphalon-Stainless-Cookware/dp/B000HM4ONK/qid=1201298093/ref=br_1_4/601-2492989-2561737?ie=UTF8&node=15751071&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1.  I bought them myself.  i didn't buy a set,but peiced together what i needed/wanted.  they are nice.  i'm VERY happy w/ the purchase.  come over and i'll show you them.

--- End quote ---

i never said i bought a set.  just used that link vice posting 6 different ones

mallcrawl:
hehee I think those are my pots, I bought mine at yard sales about $2-5 a piece but it took some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version