The Mud Pit > General

Hello, finally stopping in

<< < (2/4) > >>

CnoteTJ:
love it!

reg:
hello

Kral4me:
Welcome Erik! Scott (Seabee_BUC) is my hubby, and he told me about seeing your rig on his way to PT *grins* welcome to the forum! Last week I think he said it was?

So tell us more about yourself  :P Where have you wheeled? 4 yrs is a good span of time to get to know the area, so I am sure you have all kinds of trail stories to swap  ;)

We have a great schedule planned for JT4x4 for the upcoming year....check out the bylaws and probie stuff, and we'll see about working you in on a Cruise Night or 2 to use as Meet & Greet! Get to know everyone.....

Let us know if you have any questions about JT4x4 that aren't answered on the forum, let us know, and we'll get you an answer. Glad to see you on here, looking forward to having your participation!

Again.....Welcome to the forum!  8)

Cheek-Bone:
Welcome dude, I have seen your Jeep around and I think I might have put a card on it at one point too.

Seabee_BUC:
Glad to see those damned cards are good for recruiting!!  ;D Welcome to the forum Erik! Keep your eyes on the forum so we can get you out on the trail with us sometime in the near future.

You have been wheeling here for the past four years huh? What trails have you been on??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version