Author Topic: Good and Bad News  (Read 1026 times)

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
Good and Bad News
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »
The good news is I am almost out of this dump (Afghanistan). I should be back in the states by 1 Feb!
The bad news (as far as JT goes anyway) is Melinda and I will be leaving the southeastern CT area. Melinda has taken a staff accountant position in Wolfeboro, NH. We just signed a lease for an apartment in Alton, NH, near the big lake. I'm looking at a few clubs up there, such as Northwoods Offroad, and Newjo.org. However, I still plan on attending Mohawk this year as long as the rig is ready by then. Right now she has some unfinished business in Nate's garage  :D. I plan to be around here and there, seeing as both of us still have friends and family down that way. Either way, I am looking forward to seeing you all soon! I hope I can find another club up that way that will be as cool as JT. You guys have truly been awesome, and there isn't one person that wouldn 't give the shirt off his back for the other. We really enjoyed our time with you all! Just save us a spot for Mohawk, I plan on wheeling it without breaking this year! ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:48:23 PM by BlacXJeep »
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
Re: Good and Bad News
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 12:32:00 AM »
don't you mean trashcanistan?
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 07:15:52 AM »
don't you mean trashcanistan?

yes. I do, haha
W.O.J.

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 07:21:47 AM »
if you find some good wheelin let me know i may come for a visit
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:33:45 AM »
I'm sure I will, the area I live in is nothin' but sticks and trails. Snowmobile, and ATV trails all over the place and lots of offroad clubs. I'll get back to you on that Adam.
W.O.J.