Author Topic: Lots of new toys on the way...  (Read 3536 times)

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
Re: Lots of new toys on the way...
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 07:37:12 AM »
Glad I didn't actually hug the UPS guy!

why not  me and the ups guy are on a first name basis by now and he knows to deliver the parts to the garage

\
Jealous of the seats and harnesses Adam!

i just decided to get them since saturday my jeep is going to get the custom cage and me and the guy building it said if you want to do seats and now is the time so i don't have to add it later and i almost wish i got the bigger size cause the ones i got are the standard size and they are almost too small they say they are good up to a 36-38" waist and i have a 34" waist and they are almost too tight but i really don't want to move around that much in them
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline submrnman

• Trail Queen
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 03:33:58 PM »
Fenders came last night.  I'm pumped I just need to get them painted and installed.  I was hoping to have them on the rig before the Toys for Tots run... Standby for tons of questions when I start the install.  I actually have one now... So, I got the Poison Spyder Rockers for a YJ with stock wheel opening... I think that based on the fact that I am putting Poison Spyder Tube fenders and Rear Crusher Corners on I may have needed the Rockers for a YJ with TJ Wheel Opening.  Any guidance?  It looks like they will fit just fine, but there is a notch on the forward end of the rocker to allow them to go around the stock YJ flares...

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 04:01:48 AM »
sawzall  :D
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2011, 12:26:09 AM »
Fenders came last night.  I'm pumped I just need to get them painted and installed.  I was hoping to have them on the rig before the Toys for Tots run... Standby for tons of questions when I start the install.  I actually have one now... So, I got the Poison Spyder Rockers for a YJ with stock wheel opening... I think that based on the fact that I am putting Poison Spyder Tube fenders and Rear Crusher Corners on I may have needed the Rockers for a YJ with TJ Wheel Opening.  Any guidance?  It looks like they will fit just fine, but there is a notch on the forward end of the rocker to allow them to go around the stock YJ flares...

Need pic's to understand, if the front tube fenders have the built in flare the front of the rockers may be ok but they may overlap into the rear opening, the TJ has a bigger opening in the rear, so you may need to lay out the pieces to make sure it fits the way you want before painting them.
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 08:01:19 PM »
Well, riddled front diff cover is almost done with paint.  should be getting my rear bumper and tire carrier in the next week along with a RK tie rod and EVO rockstar skids!  I love Christmas sales!
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com

Offline submrnman

• Trail Queen
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »
Got the fitment issue with the rockers resolved.  I called Poison Spyder... again very good customer service.  I just need to cut off the "tab" on the forward end of the rocker and they are good to go.  Bill, is your cutting torch working?  ;)

Offline submrnman

• Trail Queen
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »
Fenders, Rockers, and Rear Corners are finally fully installed.  I will post pics as soon as I take a few.  ;D

Offline Bill3753

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 11:24:23 PM »
Thought I'd keep this thread going:

38x12.5x16.5 TSL's.  New they have 23/32" of tread.  I check these before buying them and all were 20/32" to 21/32".  Mounted on some basic steel wheels.  I figure I'll run them on those for a while and eventually get some recentered H1 Wheels with PVC insterts.  Got all five, mounted and balanced for $750.00.
04 TJ, HP60, 14 Bolt, 5.13's, linked, locked, on 38's and (still) in the works.