Author Topic: Were can i get new front axle trac bar bracket???  (Read 1092 times)

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
Were can i get new front axle trac bar bracket???
« on: October 11, 2011, 05:43:09 PM »
whats up guys. im still tryin to figure out the DW on the zj and i was thinking maybe the front axle mount for the trac bar is a little worn out and i should change but im havin a tuff time finding one. i bought a weld on trac bar bracket on rustysoffroad and it looked like it on the computer but it was for the rear axle  ::) 50$ but i guess ill change that now lol. but if anyone knows were to buy the bracket for the front axle please help me out thanks. i wonder if Falveys can get it :-\
LOW RIDERS ARE FOR GUYS WHO CANT GET IT UP! oh ya

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
Re: Were can i get new front axle trac bar bracket???
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 05:45:07 PM »
or if someone has a doner axle with no problems they wanna get rid of let me know.
LOW RIDERS ARE FOR GUYS WHO CANT GET IT UP! oh ya

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 09:06:22 PM »
The axle on my Jeep had the hole on the track bar brack wallowed out and we just welded a piece of 1/4" steel in there and drilled a new hole. The bracket itself was fine, but the hole was wallowed.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Flex

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 02:44:40 AM »
mine wallowed out also i did the same fix.
2000 XJ Sport 6.5 inch TNT Longarms, 36" IROK Radials, HP dana 30, Ford 8.8 aussie locker, 4.10s, front bumper with stinger and 9500 mile maker winch, Rock Sliders, OBA. full exo cage, chopped.
2005 F-150

-Nate

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 04:26:34 AM »
Falveys???
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline Bill3753

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 04:34:18 AM »
I have one of those brackets you bolt onto the axle to raise the mount.  Its just sitting in my garage, if I can find it ???

I don't think it is what you need, but if it is and you want it you can have it.
04 TJ, HP60, 14 Bolt, 5.13's, linked, locked, on 38's and (still) in the works.