Author Topic: WJ Truggy??? Ideas??? Info??? Build threads????  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
WJ Truggy??? Ideas??? Info??? Build threads????
« on: January 24, 2011, 05:26:47 AM »
So, now that i have have got myself settled down in Texas, workin a job almost twice the pay as the Navy gave me, the wife and i have decided to buy her a new(ish) car. Not the point. Point is, i am inheriting her 04' G-okee.  And i started thinking of something raddical, i mean down right insane. I started thinkin about a little mud buggy, then a true krawler, then a sweet mall krawler, then trophy truck (think baja).  Idk. got some ideas floatin around. to many to be honest. spit yer best fellas. let em fly.
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline Flex

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: WJ Truggy??? Ideas??? Info??? Build threads????
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »
i would do one tons and 40's full cage and chop everything u dont need.
2000 XJ Sport 6.5 inch TNT Longarms, 36" IROK Radials, HP dana 30, Ford 8.8 aussie locker, 4.10s, front bumper with stinger and 9500 mile maker winch, Rock Sliders, OBA. full exo cage, chopped.
2005 F-150

-Nate

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: WJ Truggy??? Ideas??? Info??? Build threads????
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 05:33:02 PM »
Here are a few pics of Tim's Grand sitting on 38.5 Mickey Thompsons. He's running D60s from and rear if I remember right, stretched the wheelbase front and rear and added a full cage.

1994 YJ on 37s