Author Topic: it's been awhile  (Read 700 times)

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
it's been awhile
« on: December 20, 2010, 06:32:48 AM »
it's been along time since i've been on here. i had built up the xj with a 4.5" rough country lift, 33x12.5 adventuro tires, and finished chopping the fenders and mounting tj rear flares on them. then i went on westpac and when i returned i wanted something new so i sold the xj and bought a white 2005 LJ. i just finished up the outside of the project and i thought i'd share some of my pictures from the past 15 months i've been here, i miss you guys and hope to one day come back out and see you guys with the new jeep. oh by the way, brad is out here and im going to bring him into my new club "ohana trails" and show him what the aloha is all about. look in the pics section for the craziest things i personally have ever done.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
Re: it's been awhile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 11:16:21 PM »
So you bult your broken xj
sold your broken xj
bought an lj
so why don't you fly me out there i will stick a set of tons in a carry on build your broken lj and then show you how to drive it

remember to watch out for trees
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
Re: it's been awhile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 12:17:54 AM »
thankfully no trees on most of the trails. but there are cliffs.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.