Author Topic: Bye guys, it's been fun  (Read 900 times)

Offline BayouGold

• Rock Crawler
Bye guys, it's been fun
« on: December 24, 2010, 06:12:34 PM »
Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I've seen most of you. I'm headed back to the west coast next week to start boat life again. I just wanted to say an "official" goodbye. It was fun wheeling with yall & I learned a lot from a few of you as well. A special thanks to Will & Rock for the trip to Fred's. Good group of folks & I hope 2011 brings you all good times & continued success for the club. I will be in Washington & my phone # will stay the same as what I have posted if any of you get out that way & want to say hi or need anything (provided I'm in port) I'll be glad to hear from you. Geoff 
'01 TJ 60th Anniversary Edition

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: Bye guys, it's been fun
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 10:47:52 PM »
Hey Geoff, great wheeling with you, keep in touch from time to time.

Some great kayaking around the San Juan's Islands in Washington and big sand dunes off Rt 90 on the way to Spokane.

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 04:26:53 AM »
It was good meeting you, all the best!
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 06:47:26 PM »
Geoff- there is a state park 15 minutes south of Gorst that has some great trails and there are some great clubs out there.  Northridge 4x4 is about 10 minutes south of the base, so there will be a few places to get parts.  I loved the 3 years I lived out there.  Best of luck getting back into boat life.

1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »
Geoff, have a good trip back out west and enjoy the wheeling and kayaking out there. Keep in touch whenever you get a chance.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:24:50 AM »
Geoff, I saw you when I was in Connecticut on the 18th. My brother was like "look at that sick jeep!" So good job. Lol. If you manage to make it down the PCH to San Diego, I'll be more than happy to join you on a wheeling trip. Good luck back on the boat. Hope everything goes well for you!
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!