Author Topic: stage 2 sliders  (Read 1807 times)

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
stage 2 sliders
« on: November 27, 2010, 06:26:18 PM »
so i just bought my sliders.. thank god... got em from jcr for 314 with shipping. who wants to help me put them on when i get them...

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: stage 2 sliders
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
Those are the same sliders I had on my XJ. They will take a lot of abuse. I wish I had some time to help with the install, but I'm swamped. They aren't bad to install yourself as long as you have a pair of jacks to hold them into position.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 12:59:41 AM »
i just got the same sliders and i have to get mine on but i think im gonna get the pinch seam on the jeep repaired first because the rust rot shit. i just drove the jeep first time in like 3 months, because i had an atv accident and went head first into a tree and was unconsious for 11 days. broke my skull had a 3 inch rip on the brain, broke my neck and fucked up my back, i was in hospitol for 2 months. some how survived. but im glad to be back on
LOW RIDERS ARE FOR GUYS WHO CANT GET IT UP! oh ya

Offline Flex

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 01:42:46 AM »
i just got the same sliders and i have to get mine on but i think im gonna get the pinch seam on the jeep repaired first because the rust rot shit. i just drove the jeep first time in like 3 months, because i had an atv accident and went head first into a tree and was unconsious for 11 days. broke my skull had a 3 inch rip on the brain, broke my neck and fucked up my back, i was in hospitol for 2 months. some how survived. but im glad to be back on

pics or it didnt happen!
2000 XJ Sport 6.5 inch TNT Longarms, 36" IROK Radials, HP dana 30, Ford 8.8 aussie locker, 4.10s, front bumper with stinger and 9500 mile maker winch, Rock Sliders, OBA. full exo cage, chopped.
2005 F-150

-Nate

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 04:37:07 AM »
of corse no pics. i almost died and my family almost didnt think i was gonna make it.

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 04:47:32 AM »
my girl said they had a cut in my throat for a tube for air, they had a cut in my belly with a tube for food, they cut a hole in my head to release some pressure and to test how it was doing with some wires and shit, and iv's all over my arms, and a tube in my dick for when i was pissing. its not some cool shit

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 06:24:19 PM »
bet your penis hurts lol

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 10:44:48 PM »
my girl said they had a cut in my throat for a tube for air, they had a cut in my belly with a tube for food, they cut a hole in my head to release some pressure and to test how it was doing with some wires and shit, and iv's all over my arms, and a tube in my dick for when i was pissing. its not some cool shit

Glad to hear you're doing better!
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »
thanks rock. and no my penis actually doesnt hurt ive been usin it on the girl. lol

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 01:18:49 AM »
so much for being a family forum, lol.
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 07:03:57 AM »
my bad.... that was the cook part of me. i just thought because of the cathider and such