The Mud Pit > General

Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........

<< < (78/79) > >>

Big Chuck:

--- Quote from: Orangekrush on March 09, 2021, 03:32:55 AM ---Hello I'm Troy and this is Orangekrush. I enjoy the outdoors, love mild to difficult trails, love overlanding,  love traveling and finding new places.  Looking to meet new people who enjoy off roading.

--- End quote ---

Welcome Troy, We look forward to seeing you out on the trails.
Chuck

CTYankee:
Afternoon all

Name is Steve and I'm interested in joining the JT4x4's

I would very much enjoy spending time with people who enjoy the same as I do......just plain ol' outdoors ........4 wheeling, hunting, fishing, hiking, working dogs....and all the social benefits from it!

My Jeep is 2017 and used as daily driver as well as fun time so not so extreme.  I do have 3.5" lift and 33's along with 13k winch and some other goodies

Looking forward to meeting all of you

DaveG:
Soon to be new members. My wife and myself. She has a JKU and a dedicated TJ, I have a Jk both pretty well setup. We have been out a few times at City hall with the club so far.

kirksjeep:
Just checking in to say HI! My Jeep has been in storage since 2013 and I hope to break ground on a new garage next summer so I get her back.

Muskrat:
My name is Tim Muscarella. I go by Muskrat. I have a 2007 JKU on 37's, full locked, mid arms, full belly skids, fuel cell, harnesses, harness seats, rollcage, etc. I met you guys at the 2023 toy run in Gales Ferry.  Looking forward to meeting and wheeling with you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version