The Mud Pit > General

Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........

<< < (3/79) > >>

kirksjeep:

--- Quote from: crawler 5307 on September 17, 2010, 03:40:18 AM ---hi all just signed up crawler 5307 Rich S
I found out about your club when i went to trailfest and met benji at my brother and sister inlaws small world
look forward to doing some wheeling with you guys  :)

I live in oakville ct with my wife jess and 2 daughters izzy and haley

I have a 97 tj 5.5 clayton longarm outboard shocks solid 44 front with detroit crd terra flex 60 rear with an arb 4.88 gears
also has 10000 lbs winch 36 inch irok also have 08 4 door hope to lift soon  and a spartan chiped 08 powerstoke 

i am also a member of terryville highrider clubs where we ride our 4 wheelers and side by side all polaris
looking foward to meeting everyone thanks  rich s

--- End quote ---

Another Oakdale Guy!! I live on Black Ash Rd. with my wife Jess but only one daughter, but one son.

BlacXJeep:
Oakdale, oakville? Same thing? I noticed the similarity with the wife jess, and thought it was kirk making a joke

TommyD:
If it's OakVILLE, he's located out by Aquabury.......not to be confuzed with AquaFORD. Out near Bristol and a bit of a hike.

calvynandhobbs:
Welcome aboard Rich. It's good to see you on the board and I look forward to wheeling with you.

nemeth115:
Hi my name is Andy, I was introduced to the club by my friend, Andy Doucette.  I'm from Ledyard, but currently live in Preston.  I went to the last trail ride with Douce at BTC and had a blast.  I drive a stock '06 TJ.  I am looking forward to building it up to eventually have a respectable offroad rig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version