Author Topic: Jeep Drop off at EVB week of 7th or 14th?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline B52BUFF

• Rock Crawler
Re: Jeep Drop off at EVB week of 7th or 14th?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 02:04:43 AM »
He's just mad because he is used to looking at the young ladies that are below him in these Miatas with the short skirts not the other way around.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 02:35:15 AM »
PS - Mazda Miatas are really small. That is what I am driving while my Jeep is away and I don't like the fact that at stoplights I have to look up to see the door handles on a minivan.

LOL... how about your knees are they rubbing the steering wheel?

Yes, I have to do hand over hand turns because the steering wheel is up against the top of my legs and I have to lean over the center console so my head isn't against the ceiling. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice so I can take the top down.

He's just mad because he is used to looking at the young ladies that are below him in these Miatas with the short skirts not the other way around.

That too.  ;D
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 02:23:09 PM »
I have my Jeep back and all I can say is wow. 4.56 gears makes a world of difference on the highway. I didn't have to downshift a single time going up the hills coming back from Danbury.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 07:34:40 PM »
I just ordered a new speedo gear for my TJ today during lunch. I forgot to mention it, but with the new gears my speedometer says 85 when I'm actually going 70 according to my GPS. I put enough miles on my Jeep without having them rack up that fast.
1994 YJ on 37s