Author Topic: Okemo Ticket Deals for (most) of us  (Read 918 times)

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Okemo Ticket Deals for (most) of us
« on: December 10, 2009, 04:23:30 PM »
Okemo, which is a great place to ski/boar, is very expensive (about $80 for a day pass on the weekend).  However, they have some deals which make it affordable:

Military Discount Lift Tickets - Active Duty only. Okemo Mountain offers a Military Discount for United States Military Personnel who are on active duty and their dependent families. Simply show your active duty ID (as well as the dependent IDs for any dependent family members with you) at the Mountain Services Center to receive the following discount:

*50% off full-day adult lift tickets, Monday thru Friday, non-holiday
     *$15 off full-day adult lift tickets, weekends & holidays

January Tribute - U.S. Military Veterans, Fire, Police and Ambulance Personnel - Okemo pays tribute to the United States Military Veterans, Police Officers, Firefighters and Ambulance personnel every Tuesday and Thursday during the month of January 2010, with a special half-price discount on lift tickets. When they show their ID card/badge and a photo ID at Resort Services inside the Clocktower base lodge or the Jackson Gore base area, qualified personnel will receive 50 percent off the price of an adult full-day, full price lift ticket. It's Okemo's way of saying "thank you" for all that our civil servants do!

Tuesdays, January 5, 12, 19, 26
     Thursdays, January 7, 14, 21, 28

Since I only qualify for the "January Tribute" i think we should plan a mid-week (thrus or tues) trip up in Jan.  any takers?
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
Re: Okemo Ticket Deals for (most) of us
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »
is that for buying the day of or can someone purchase them in advance??  i am planning on going skiing with a group of people in late jauary, but none of us are military...!  my thought is to give someone money to purchace a bunch if it works out.
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 01:44:14 AM »
You need to show I'd and they whitness u putting it on. There are pre-purchase deals there, too.
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline smaug1911

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 04:54:05 AM »
I am in for a thursday.
97 V6 Tacoma TRD. 2.5" front coil spacers. 3.5' Downey leaf springs, 2" 4Crawler body Lift, rear Bilstein 5125's, 35" BFG KM2's, Skid row transfer skid, Ocean State Crawlers front winch bumper, custom rear bumper, Kajobuilt sliders, deckplate mod, grey wire mod, Smittybilt XRC8.