Author Topic: Selling my Jeep  (Read 735 times)

Offline Doball

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
Selling my Jeep
« on: December 05, 2009, 12:44:13 PM »
So here it is, I've decided to swap the Jeep for a truck. Stats on my baby are here http://jt4x4.com/smf/index.php?topic=80.0 And photos and vids can be found on JT's photobucket and rockets Webshots page.

It has been a sad year for me and the Jeep down here in Ga. When we started JT it was a blast, wheeling all the time BTC (Which has some great obsticles and is well worth the afternoon) I used to hate Rock crawling but loved muddin. I caught the Jeep thing pretty bad and had huge plans for it. Ga hasn't done so well for me in that department. The nearest rock garden is over 3 hours away, and the mud is more like sandy water. So the Jeep has lost it's fun for me. Driving with the top down down here sucks. The sun bakes anything exposed, so I ran top up-no windows most of the summer, and now it's cold and rainy what's the point?

So I'm selling her to the first person that will give me what I want. She's a 97 Sport with 126000 miles, sounds like a lot, but in the 3 years I've had her I only put on 7k and never had a mechanical problem. Full Traction 4" lift it's a 3 link rear so when you disconnect the rear sway bar you get some sick articulation. 33" TSL's with a full size spare, Warn 9.5 Ti winch, and a New soft top. Some other misc mods. The only problem's I've had/have were a bad engine ground that I fixed a few months back,and the power steering box leaks, so I go through a can of PS fluid every 2-3 weeks.

$5500 gets you a built and proven rig. Talk to Cheekbone, CaptORM, Rocket, or anyone else that's been with the club since we started about how It's done on the trail. I know i'm 16 hours away, but I've still got the # for the guys that hauled it down here for me $400 to have it shipped on a liscensed and insured semi-transport. Any questions or buyers?