Author Topic: Wanted to thank JT4x4 for this weekend's run at BTC.  (Read 712 times)

Suffolk JK

Wanted to thank JT4x4 for this weekend's run at BTC.
« on: September 23, 2009, 02:26:46 AM »
This is Dimitri, with the red JK, from Long Island Off Road. I wanted to thank everyone who participated from JT4x4 at this weekend's run at BTC. You guys were great! Thanks for all the spotting and helping us with the couple of breaks. Hope to hear from you guys again for some more wheelin' in CT!

Dimitri

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
Re: Wanted to thank JT4x4 for this weekend's run at BTC.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 02:29:26 AM »
It was great having you guys! Seriously I had a great time, and welcome to our forum! Did you get to see the pics? I took tons of your rig and your little high centered situation. I posted them under the Vids and Pics section.
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 02:38:13 AM »
Hey Dimitri thanks for coming out. Glad you guys had a good time despite a few gitches.You guys are only the third club we,ve hosted so were always nervous that everyone will enjoy themselves.Hope to join up with you guys for another run soon.

Ed

Suffolk JK

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 02:47:23 AM »
Yeah the high centered situation shouldn't of even taken place. I looked at the line I chose, I had another 6"-8" to the left of clearance that I could have driven onto and not be so tight to the tree, or on it as I was. Soon as I get the 35s on, might be able to make it accross with no problems......maybe. ;D 

T.I. was a blast. Definitely looks like murder before trying it. Damn near all our club tried and got up it. Need to get one of those nifty stickers from you guys, actually, a few of them. MaBell, Gutter, BTC, and T.I.

It was great though. My skids, rock rails, bumpers, steering, etc. hasn't taken a beating like that in a while. Every inch of my JK got dinged, scratched, and bent by BTC. 1/4 panel dented a bit on that tree and my door handle pushed straight into the door and created a huge hole. GREAT time though. Definitely would love to return with the club.

Dimitri