Author Topic: Roll Call for Jeep Rally  (Read 3794 times)

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
Roll Call for Jeep Rally
« on: September 20, 2009, 07:13:03 PM »
Just to keep it clear this post is to let everyone know you are going and where you are going to meet so we can wait for you if you are running late.  If you are not sure right now if you can make it, please hold off until later in the week when you know you can make it.  Please do not post random stuff here!

There will be two meeting spots so please hit the quote button to copy the list and put you name under the meeting spot you plan to make it to.  If you can not make it to one of these spots we will see you there, but in an attempt to be able to park as a club we will travel up together.   If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the "regular guys".  This is a great opportunity to get the name of our club out there so max participation is encouraged.  If you know anyone with a Jeep let them know about the rally even if they are stock.  A stock Jeep after the Rally most likely will not be stock for long. ;)

1.  Groton Town House on Rt 12-leaving at 0745

2.  Exit 13 on RT2- Back of the Dunkin Donuts parking lot- first group should arrive about 0815 or so and we will leave as a group then.
Kirksjeep w/ K.J. ;)

« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 07:17:38 PM by kirksjeep »
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
Re: Roll Call for Jeep Rally
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »
Just to keep it clear this post is to let everyone know you are going and where you are going to meet so we can wait for you if you are running late.  If you are not sure right now if you can make it, please hold off until later in the week when you know you can make it.  Please do not post random stuff here!

There will be two meeting spots so please hit the quote button to copy the list and put you name under the meeting spot you plan to make it to.  If you can not make it to one of these spots we will see you there, but in an attempt to be able to park as a club we will travel up together.   If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the "regular guys".  This is a great opportunity to get the name of our club out there so max participation is encouraged.  If you know anyone with a Jeep let them know about the rally even if they are stock.  A stock Jeep after the Rally most likely will not be stock for long. ;)

Tsunami w/ maybe Frank (neighbor)

2.  Exit 13 on RT2- Back of the Dunkin Donuts parking lot- first group should arrive about 0815 or so and we will leave as a group then.
Kirksjeep w/ K.J. ;)

2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 02:33:34 AM »

Kirksjeep w/ K.J. ;)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:29:09 AM by calvynandhobbs »
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 05:07:44 AM »

BlacXJeep w/GF and little bro

Kirksjeep w/ K.J. ;)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:29:40 AM by calvynandhobbs »
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline Flex

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 05:58:08 PM »

Kirksjeep w/ K.J. ;)

2000 XJ Sport 6.5 inch TNT Longarms, 36" IROK Radials, HP dana 30, Ford 8.8 aussie locker, 4.10s, front bumper with stinger and 9500 mile maker winch, Rock Sliders, OBA. full exo cage, chopped.
2005 F-150

-Nate

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 06:00:35 PM »
if yuo were trying to put yur name on the list, you need to "quote" the last one with the most names on it, then add yur name to it under the last name at the appropriate meeting spot
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 07:10:05 PM »

Kirksjeep w/ K.J.
WillC
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:30:11 AM by calvynandhobbs »

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »

Kirksjeep w/ K.J.
WillC
Mr Rock
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:30:32 AM by calvynandhobbs »
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline zjorvis97

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 11:48:14 PM »
ZJORVIS97 w/ friend

Kirksjeep w/ K.J.
WillC
Mr Rock
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:31:16 AM by calvynandhobbs »

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 03:14:00 AM »
Mel and I will be at the Dunkin Donuts for the 8:15 departure time.

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 03:41:18 AM »
Does anyone have HOT-ROD's number? He lives really close to me, if I can get ahold of him I'll try to get our banner for this weekend.
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 04:47:01 AM »
ZJORVIS97 w/ friend
gearhead1985b

Kirksjeep w/ K.J.
WillC
Mr Rock
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:31:58 AM by calvynandhobbs »
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline Flex

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »
ZJORVIS97 w/ friend
gearhead1985b
Flex w/ friend maybe

Kirksjeep w/ K.J.
WillC
Mr Rock
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:32:22 AM by calvynandhobbs »
2000 XJ Sport 6.5 inch TNT Longarms, 36" IROK Radials, HP dana 30, Ford 8.8 aussie locker, 4.10s, front bumper with stinger and 9500 mile maker winch, Rock Sliders, OBA. full exo cage, chopped.
2005 F-150

-Nate

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 01:35:07 AM »
ZJORVIS97 w/ friend
gearhead1985b
Flex w/ friend maybe

Kirksjeep w/ K.J.
WillC
Mr Rock
Ed and Mel
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:32:46 AM by calvynandhobbs »

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 01:36:24 AM »
Big change in plans for me this weekend. I just got off the phone with my wife and she has booked me a flight to go back to Michigan tomorrow and come back Sunday night so I won't make it to the rally. This weekend is my daughter's first college tour and she wants me to go so I will spend Saturday at the Central Michigan University campus and going to their football. I hate to miss the rally, but it's been about 6 weeks since I've been home.
1994 YJ on 37s