Author Topic: Day After The Trail Ride. Hill climbs at Munson  (Read 1003 times)

PaulW

Day After The Trail Ride. Hill climbs at Munson
« on: September 09, 2009, 02:32:48 AM »
Quabog Riders MC club is having a 4x4 Hill Climb on Sept 13th.  I had a family emergency today that is requiring my wife to make up time at work.  So I won't be able to make the trail ride on Saturday.  The hill climbs are a lot of fun.  I've been going to them for the past 10 years, and will be up there on Sunday.  If anyone wants to meet up or ride together then give me a call at 860-538-3849.

here's linky to them

http://www.quaboagridersmc.com/home.asp

PaulW

Re: Day After The Trail Ride. Hill climbs at Munson
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 04:48:23 AM »
Nobody?

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 04:53:18 AM »
Sundays are usually tough on me. This weekend I have usher duty for both the morning and evening services at church.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 05:50:05 AM »
i'd go but um... yeah  ;D btw it's 89 degrees here.... not rubbing it in or anything.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline B52BUFF

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 04:34:46 AM »
i'd go but um... yeah  ;D btw it's 89 degrees here.... not rubbing it in or anything.
Yeah but if I have followed your story correctly you are in Hawaii.  You drive 50 miles in any direction you take the severe risk of drowning.  I did an install on Maui for two months.  The weather was perfect but I went stir crazy.  I'll take the cold and the ability to actually go some place. 

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 03:23:30 AM »
yeah but i could go for a couple of years of endless paradise to get it completley out of my system.
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!