Author Topic: half retarded project..  (Read 687 times)

PaulW

half retarded project..
« on: August 20, 2009, 06:00:47 AM »
buddy of mine has an 88 fiero gt.  he blew the motor over last weekend, and wants to replace it.  so i figures no problem, few hours we'll swap it out.  nope he wants to stuff an entire engine cradle from a 99 bonneville ssei under the back of it.  a supercharged v6.  if this project come to fruition, then this will be one fast little pos.  and since it's a rear engine, the thing will be balanced so well i can see it cornering up there with mustangs.  this might just work, he's the same guy that stuffed a grand national motor into a chevette.  i'll get pics going if we actually undertake such an abortion.

Offline Gastank

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
  • HORSEPOWER: A TIRE BURNING GOOD TIME!
Re: half retarded project..
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »
Dude! you've never seen a Fiero with a Chevy 350 in it? There's only one work for it

SICK!!!!!

91 YJ, 350cid/TH400/231 4.5 RE springs, 2" Bonz shackles, 33/12.5/15 MT baja claws, and lock-rite in the rear.
"But it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 05:41:16 AM »
thers a V8 fiero runnin round groton.  hooker red. sounds like a beast
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 06:04:57 AM »
Ahhh :'(. someone go tinkle in your cheerios?
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!