Author Topic: Some TJ stuff for sale or whatever...  (Read 739 times)

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
Some TJ stuff for sale or whatever...
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:44:18 AM »
Well everyone, the day finally came and we actually sold JD's TJ. We're about to close on our first house and since she now has the new Acadia, we let Inga go. Then today while I'm in the shop I found some stuff that I thought I'd toss out there for the taking. I'll take any reasonable offer for any of it but since we're in MS now, the shipping is on you.
What I have:
USED: complete tie rod with ends, the one I had to put on when I bent JD's on Rock Fall with NEJeep. Nice and straight.
USED: tie rod ends
NEW: control arm rebuild kit for a Rubicon Express Super Flex Joint with the tool to remove the special lock ring. It's for either the front or the rear, not both.
USED: I have a factory rear seat belt (female ends) assembly. The ends that the belt buckle into, not the whole seat belt system. I removed them when I put the harnesses in.
NEW: I also have the submarine belts for the rear harnesses. I never installed them because the girls were having issues just getting 4 belts locked in.
USED: I have the factory fog lamps from the TJ that I removed when I replaced the bumper with the winch bumper. They worked when I took them off.

Alright I realize it's going to cost you a little coin to get the stuff shipped so I'm open to reasonable offers. I just want the stuff out of the shop now so I can start working on the FJ bumper. If you're interested in anything, PM me.

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
Re: Some TJ stuff for sale or whatever...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 05:23:41 AM »
how much you want for the lights.  I'm reasonable to. Lemme know.
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!