Author Topic: Anyone know anyone at Cardinal Honda????  (Read 744 times)

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
Anyone know anyone at Cardinal Honda????
« on: August 04, 2009, 07:59:48 PM »
I noticed on my drive by that they have a 97-01 XJ and a YJ on the side for the Cash for Clunkers Program.  The YJ even has a nice hardtop.  I was wondering if anyone knows anyone there so I could possible get some parts off of them????  I have already seen on a couple of forums that they have to seize the engine with liquid glass, but they are able to sell parts for 180 days, then they have to be crushed.  Maybe they could let me take some parts for a case of beer???
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

PaulW

Re: Anyone know anyone at Cardinal Honda????
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 02:30:35 AM »
I noticed on my drive by that they have a 97-01 XJ and a YJ on the side for the Cash for Clunkers Program.  The YJ even has a nice hardtop.  I was wondering if anyone knows anyone there so I could possible get some parts off of them????  I have already seen on a couple of forums that they have to seize the engine with liquid glass, but they are able to sell parts for 180 days, then they have to be crushed.  Maybe they could let me take some parts for a case of beer???

try going in and talking to the service manager.  most of the time, they are human.