Author Topic: I'm finally moving so....FREE BEER AND PIZZA!!  (Read 2851 times)

PaulW

Re: I'm finally moving so....FREE BEER AND PIZZA!!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »
hey Paul,
i have to work.......... but i could go and help during the morning problably until 3pm, then drive back to work..when are you planning to start moving in the morning?? i can be there as early 730am.

I think we're going to try to start at 9.  But whenever people can show up is fine.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 02:27:21 AM »
Um...  Big whoops.  I just realized that I am hosting an event on the 30th, so I can't make it.  I'm really sorry, but at least I didn't remember at the last minute. 
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

PaulW

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »
Um...  Big whoops.  I just realized that I am hosting an event on the 30th, so I can't make it.  I'm really sorry, but at least I didn't remember at the last minute. 

No prob, bring everyone with you :)

Offline smaug1911

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 04:46:20 AM »
Paul,

Wish i could help out, too. This is the worst weekend for me. Busy all day Saturday and Sunday AND have out of town visitors.
97 V6 Tacoma TRD. 2.5" front coil spacers. 3.5' Downey leaf springs, 2" 4Crawler body Lift, rear Bilstein 5125's, 35" BFG KM2's, Skid row transfer skid, Ocean State Crawlers front winch bumper, custom rear bumper, Kajobuilt sliders, deckplate mod, grey wire mod, Smittybilt XRC8.

PaulW

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 02:03:22 PM »
Paul,

Wish i could help out, too. This is the worst weekend for me. Busy all day Saturday and Sunday AND have out of town visitors.

No prob, I know it's a long ride and my announcement was kinda last minute. 

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »
Paul, right now I am still thinking I can come out and give you a hand, but I advertised the parts XJ that I have on NAXJA this week and I'm getting some hits on it. I may end up having to be in Colchester removing parts for buyers to get my money back out of it. I'll know more by Friday and will let you know.
1994 YJ on 37s

PaulW

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 04:01:11 AM »
Paul, right now I am still thinking I can come out and give you a hand, but I advertised the parts XJ that I have on NAXJA this week and I'm getting some hits on it. I may end up having to be in Colchester removing parts for buyers to get my money back out of it. I'll know more by Friday and will let you know.

if you can't it's ok, but if you can AWESOME!! if you do can u bring axle's trailer??  hey axle can we borrow your trailer?

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »
It's only got a temp plate on it.  The guy I bought it from is in jail for embezeling money until tomorrow, supposedly.  I have to get an afa-davit from him saying that he built the trailer and didn't steal it or something.  Long story, very pissed.  I don't mind if you guys use it.  It's 1 7/8" ball, 4 pin connector. 
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

PaulW

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »
my closing got pushed till tuesday, i'm very agitated with the damn bank.  looks like i'm moving during the week.  if i still need help next weekend i'll ask everyone agin.  but thanks for all of your offers.  i'm still throwing a party, but not for a few weeks.  i'll post up what help i need thanks again everyone for the offers!!

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »
Thanks for letting us know. I think I have a buyer for the remainder of the XJ I have sitting at Jeremy's so hopefully I can get that taken care of Saturday.
1994 YJ on 37s

PaulW

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 01:58:21 PM »
Thanks for letting us know. I think I have a buyer for the remainder of the XJ I have sitting at Jeremy's so hopefully I can get that taken care of Saturday.

nice.  thank you all again for you offers.  i'll post up when if having the party.  your all welcome to come by.