Author Topic: I'm finally moving so....FREE BEER AND PIZZA!!  (Read 2852 times)

PaulW

I'm finally moving so....FREE BEER AND PIZZA!!
« on: May 19, 2009, 01:44:07 AM »
May 29th is the day of my closing and I need to be out of my apartment by the 1st.  I'm asking publicly if people could come out and give me a hand.  I'm getting pizza and soda's for the  daytime, and a half barrel and plenty of burgers and dogs for the memorial day/moving celebration.  Even if you can't make it out to help move furniture, then come for the celebration and to help move the beer (if you do drink then please make plans to get home safley)!! May 30th I need all the help I can get.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:22:21 AM by PaulW »

PaulW

Re: I'm finally moving so....FREE BEER AND PIZZA!!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 02:27:54 AM »
forgot to leave cell # 860-538-3849

PaulW

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 02:28:25 AM »
or home 860-621-6652

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 01:27:36 AM »
when is the burger burn? i see somehting about the memorial day then something about the 29th lol. btw i place an order for the brackets. as soon as i get them im ready when u are
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »
Since the 29th is a Friday I will have to work until 4pm, but could help after that.
1994 YJ on 37s

PaulW

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 03:01:00 AM »
the burger burn is a post holiday celebration.  the 29th is the closing, but the 30th is when i need the most help

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 03:41:09 AM »
I can help on the 30th
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 04:06:49 AM »
I have duty that day, but I should be able to help for a while during the day.  I'll probably be riding my bike out there if the weather is nice since you live on the other side of the moon.  However, since I have duty and can't drink, I'd be willing to bring my pickup if you can help me out a little with gas.  
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 06:38:53 AM »
i shall try and come help.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

PaulW

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »
I have duty that day, but I should be able to help for a while during the day.  I'll probably be riding my bike out there if the weather is nice since you live on the other side of the moon.  However, since I have duty and can't drink, I'd be willing to bring my pickup if you can help me out a little with gas.  

Man power is the most helpful.  But trucks are always helpful.  I have to put a transmission in my friends box truck then I have use of that, It's only 12 foot but it'll be helpful.  I have a 12 foot landscaping trailer, and hopefully 2 other pickups and of course, my wifes mini van.  BTW  It's only 1/3 of the way to the other side of the moon. :P

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:18:26 PM by PaulW »

PaulW

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 01:20:02 PM »
Address We're moving from is 106 center st in Southington.   There is a bar across the street with a municipal parking lot, parking there is ample and safe.  We're going to start everything about 9:30 right after I get back from dunkin donuts with a box of joe and some fatty sugary hoops to help my girlish figure.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 08:54:47 PM »
Hopefully I will have my trailer registered before then.  I can bring that with my truck.  It's a 5x10.
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

PaulW

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 03:11:20 PM »
Hopefully I will have my trailer registered before then.  I can bring that with my truck.  It's a 5x10.

That would be AWESOME!  If I can get the move done in just one trip it would be great!!

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 05:15:43 PM »
just to let everyone know it's an hour n a half from base..... not a fun drive, atleast for me because my gas pedal keeps vibrating my foot to sleep.
1982 CJ7-stock

nvrdun

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »
hey Paul,
i have to work.......... but i could go and help during the morning problably until 3pm, then drive back to work..when are you planning to start moving in the morning?? i can be there as early 730am.