Author Topic: Somebody with some space I can borrow?  (Read 3392 times)

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
Re: Somebody with some space I can borrow?
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 02:41:07 AM »
Roger I got your message this morning ;).  I saw your post in the Steve's starter section and, I think Friday would work best.  I pulled my trailer out, and it will give me a few days to do a little maintenance to it.  One of my kids busted a tail light, so I need to pick one up and 3 of the tires are looking pretty dry.  I am going to try and pick up another set in the next few days.  The tire on there now might be ok for a short trip like we are making, but I still don't want to risk it. 

Since I was deployed last summer, the trailer hasn't moved in over a year, so it needs a little TLC.  As long as I can get some tires we should be fine.  I just found some on craigslist for $50 but the guy listed them as 255/75/15????  I have never heard of that size so I asked him to check the size.

I don't have anything Saturday either, so I am pretty flexible time wise, just need some parts.
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 03:21:50 AM »
Everybody that can help. I talked to Kirk and we are planning on picking up the Cherokee this Friday at 4pm. It is located on Drozdik Dr., right behind the post office in Groton. If you go down the road between Autozone and the post office it is the 2nd house on the right. You'll see it out by the road. Post up here if you can help push it on the trailer. We are going to leave it on the trailer at Jeremy's to strip it so you don't have to plan on going all the way out there.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 03:27:57 AM »
I'll have the space ready by friday.  park it opposite the garage next to my trailer.  i'll probably be in the city, but if not, i should be home by 5
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 04:10:11 AM »
Thanks Jeremy. By the time we get the XJ loaded I'm sure it will be 5pm or later before we get to your place.
1994 YJ on 37s