Author Topic: I could see this being the new H4.  (Read 2597 times)

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: I could see this being the new H4.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 10:31:02 PM »
its hideous.  if it is made, i pray that it is the downfall of gm and segway.

bite you tounge!  They are the inventors of the camaro and corvette!  two of the best mussle cars made!!
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline phoenix

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 02:17:18 PM »
Also the chevette, citation, vega, 2nd generation nova, (Sorry, that was toyota) ;D Luv, astro, aztec,,,,, ;D ;D ;D

PaulW

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 02:34:01 PM »
Also the chevette, citation, vega, 2nd generation nova, (Sorry, that was toyota) ;D Luv, astro, aztec,,,,, ;D ;D ;D

i like the chevette.  do you have any idea how many chicks i used to pick up with mullets by saying "hey baby that's my vette over there"

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »
sorry bowtie guys, i am a true fan of the classics, and anything fast enough to do something stupid in, but seriously?  Segway and GM?  thats more of an apocalyptic sign of the end of days, and less of a smart idea on GM's behalf.  The need to hurry up with the camaro and come up with a new nova concept.  they are definatley falling behind dodge in the eyes of hot rod enthusiasts.
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!

PaulW

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 05:31:19 PM »
sorry bowtie guys, i am a true fan of the classics, and anything fast enough to do something stupid in, but seriously?  Segway and GM?  thats more of an apocalyptic sign of the end of days, and less of a smart idea on GM's behalf.  The need to hurry up with the camaro and come up with a new nova concept.  they are definatley falling behind dodge in the eyes of hot rod enthusiasts.

even falling short behind ford.

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 03:57:56 AM »
even as a blue oval guy myself, i have to agree. Chrysler has the performance market by the balls.
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

PaulW

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 05:52:06 PM »
they're bringing up the camero nicely though.  300 hp just from the v6 model.  gm wants the v6 camero to beat the mustang gt and rt charger.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »
Well, it doesn't look like GM will be competing with crap any time soon.  They're talking bankrupcy by June 1st.   :'( :'( :'(
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »
sucks for them. Maybe if the corporate execs would fly coach instead of private charter jets.........

PaulW

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 12:41:05 AM »
Or if we fire the bod??

Offline mallcrawl

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »
Or if we fire the bod??

only if we can add the union leadership and use a real firing squad

PaulW

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »
Or if we fire the bod??

only if we can add the union leadership and use a real firing squad

Ya but use small bullets so they hurt more.

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 04:08:34 AM »
Bankrupcey is a good thing.  it is not the same as going out of business; it will allow them to re-negotiate unioin contracts (to something reasonalbe), clear bad debt, and start over (financially).  they will still make cars, come up w/ new ones, etc.  the only prob is that since they took obama's (i mean my) money, he will tell them what to build (small, unsafe, POSs)
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline mallcrawl

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 01:35:17 AM »
small, unsafe, POSs)

what happened with your econobox anyway?

and I do have to object to the notion that small cars are unsafe, in general they make up for less metal by stopping and turning better the only time the lighter weight matter is when thye get run over by us in larger heavier vehicles

PaulW

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »
small, unsafe, POSs)

what happened with your econobox anyway?

and I do have to object to the notion that small cars are unsafe, in general they make up for less metal by stopping and turning better the only time the lighter weight matter is when thye get run over by us in larger heavier vehicles

i drive a 96 geo prism for a dd.  30 mpg with the ac on at 75 mph!  love my econobox!!