Author Topic: Pics from Feb. 21/Mass  (Read 3984 times)

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
Re: Pics from Feb. 21/Mass
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 04:55:18 AM »
awesome

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 06:03:59 AM »
I think the FJ would have been fine, except for the street tires.  That's what was killing Swagger and forced him to have to turn back at that first crossing we came to.  He just couldn't get up the hill.  It was either tow him the whole time, or turn him back.  Are you going to grab KP's old BFG's when he puts on his lift and 35's?  Those would look nice and beefy on the FJ!
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline smaug1911

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 06:06:47 AM »
Hey Brian, I thought our rigs played nice together, kinda like jungle love!  I wish we had some video from our time trials!!!! ;D

Hell yeah, they did!
I would pay money to see a video of us flying up that hill or breaking 45mph on the straight-a-way.
97 V6 Tacoma TRD. 2.5" front coil spacers. 3.5' Downey leaf springs, 2" 4Crawler body Lift, rear Bilstein 5125's, 35" BFG KM2's, Skid row transfer skid, Ocean State Crawlers front winch bumper, custom rear bumper, Kajobuilt sliders, deckplate mod, grey wire mod, Smittybilt XRC8.

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 02:03:39 PM »
I think the FJ would have been fine, except for the street tires.  That's what was killing Swagger and forced him to have to turn back at that first crossing we came to.  He just couldn't get up the hill.  It was either tow him the whole time, or turn him back.  Are you going to grab KP's old BFG's when he puts on his lift and 35's?  Those would look nice and beefy on the FJ!

I thought about it but it wouldn't make sense right now. If I lift it soon, I'd need to just replace them anyway. So I'll buy tires once when I lift it.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 04:34:53 PM »
The pics look great. I wish I could have been there. I got to do some snow wheelin in my daughter's Liberty while back in Michigan. We had white out conditions and 6-7" of snowfall on Saturday.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline phoenix

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 09:54:14 PM »
So I'll buy tires once when I lift it.
I got a set of 5-6 32's if they would work for you for now. 4 sport kings and 1-2(not sure) others, I "think" they are older perrellis, not sure. For an AT tread, I NEVER had a prob with them.
Asking $200 obo

You guys got some NICE pics!!! Just too bad we had to wait for them.  ;D ;D ;D
Btw Axle, I forgot my crown in your Jeep. You can keep it if you need it. ;D

Offline phoenix

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »
Anyone else see the snowman in the 2nd ice pic? ;D

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 04:48:20 AM »
I got a set of 5-6 32's if they would work for you for now. 4 sport kings and 1-2(not sure) others, I "think" they are older perrellis, not sure. For an AT tread, I NEVER had a prob with them.
Asking $200 obo

I appreciate the offer but I'm still going to pass for the time being.

Offline phoenix

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »
Asking $200 obo

I appreciate the offer but I'm still going to pass for the time being.
Ok, Now back to your regularly scheduled topic! lol