Author Topic: Land Rover  (Read 963 times)

Offline BayouGold

• Rock Crawler
Land Rover
« on: February 19, 2009, 09:34:36 PM »
So i stopped at fin & feather (pet shop) on my way to work this afternoon to get some crickets for the lizards we have in the shop & when i walked out there was a really sharp old land rover parked right beside me. it was white with the spare tire mounted on the hood,racks all over huge bumpers & all. Looked like he just drove out of the australian bush. so i put a jt 4x4 card in his window & as i was climbing in my jeep i saw the steering wheel right next to my drivers side door & realized i had put the card on the wrong side. it had different liscense plates than we have over here too. black white with big #'s & letters but didn't have a county/state or anything. anyway we'll see if he shows up. wish i would have had my camera!
'01 TJ 60th Anniversary Edition

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
Re: Land Rover
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:14:11 AM »
a couple of years ago i ran into a white land rover while i was out on my quad. i cant remember much bout it except it was white had a winch and a bunch of stuff bolted to it. oh yeah and the fact it was going to climb this giant steep hill that we were attempting to come down.

Offline zjorvis97

• Mudd Hog
Re: Land Rover
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 06:04:43 AM »
I think the guy live near me in New London. I see it all the time. If he doesn't show up on here I can drop him another card if someone has a few extras.