Author Topic: Nanny Needed  (Read 901 times)

PaulW

Nanny Needed
« on: January 30, 2009, 02:17:24 AM »
I'm going to be needing a nanny a few days a month to watch my 2 year old and my newborn, some days my 12 year old may be home to help..  I'm taking a new job that requires my full attention, so i cannot watch them anymore.  The reason for this is my Daycare is closed a few days because she has a part time job also.  If anyone needs a few extra dollars or knows anyone that is reliable and good with kids the by all means pm me for the nanny schedule.  I can't pay much but we can offer $75 per day plus use of the internet and eat as much as you'd like from my cabinets.  references valid license and vehicle required.  again pm me for more details and if you have any questions.  oh ya we're in southington.

jmwendler

Re: Nanny Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 04:26:59 PM »
Hi. I am replying to your nanny position. I live in Waterford. I just moved to the area but I have experience with children. My previous job was an after care position at an elementary school. I can provide refrences and I have a valid drivers license. My email address is jenay_gatorgurl08@yahoo.com.
 Tiana  Simmons

PaulW

Re: Nanny Needed
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 04:28:43 AM »
Hi. I am replying to your nanny position. I live in Waterford. I just moved to the area but I have experience with children. My previous job was an after care position at an elementary school. I can provide refrences and I have a valid drivers license. My email address is jenay_gatorgurl08@yahoo.com.
 Tiana  Simmons

Send me a pm not over public board.  and i think waterford may be a little far..