Author Topic: Shameful  (Read 2314 times)

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: Shameful
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »
Whoa, dude!  Stalin may have announced that to the public he massicered, but we are not Stalin!  There is a HUGE difference between the tourtue/murder he did vice the mild tourture (if you can call waterboarding tourture) we do to save lives.
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 07:42:14 PM »
Non the less. torture is still torture.  BUT... i dont give a damn, i speak for me and me alone in saying, if it takes alittle bit of "inhumane" treatment to find out the facts needed to stop another USS Cole, WTC, or US embassy attack from happening some where else at who knows what scale of destruction, then SO BE IT.  November 14th, 2005, LCpl Christopher McCrackin, 1st Marine expiditionary forces, 2nd battalion, a husband, father, son, brother, and my best friend, was killed when an Improvised explosive device was detonated next to his humvee.  I personally see no need why we as the fighting force, should show any sort of civility and mercy in reactions to things such as these.  the entire region would be better off as a glass parking lot, than an inhabited sesspool, that plays harbour for some of the most wretched, undeserving human beings in known history.  We should pull out our boys today, send in the nukes tomorrow.  If not that approach, then try the good 'ol WWII battle plan. ADVANCE< DESTROY<CONQUER.  Then leave whats left for the surviving few citizens, and dogs to fight over.  If the Dogs come out victorious, then it was meant to be. So, long story short, If it takes pulling some guys fingernails off to find out where the jihad are holding our reporters or when the next big boom is gonna be, it looks like Mr. Dirka Dirka Muhammed jihad al jasir is gonna be in for quite a hurtin.

All right now.   LET ME HAVE IT.. 8 >:(
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 09:17:38 PM »
Dude, I'm sorry that you lost a friend.  A close friend of mine is suffering sevear PSTD from his time over there (and he converted from navy to army, so he could serve his country!)
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline mallcrawl

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 01:32:29 AM »
Non the less. torture is still torture.  BUT... i dont give a damn,
All right now.   LET ME HAVE IT.. 8 >:(

you I have no beef with.  I think you have it backwards but only because I was raised that the ends don't justify the means

what make me angry is everyone who wants to claim that we have not been doing wrong in the search for expediency.

my other point is simple, you canont rid the world of torture and violence by using torture and violence no matter how good your intentions are it doesn't work.